Chocolate hemp milk with shelled hemp seeds
- 1 CUP RAW SHELLED HEMP SEEDS
- 3 CUPS FILTERED/MINERAL WATER
- PINCH OF SEA SALT
- 1 TEASPOON NATURAL VANILLA EXTRACT
- 2 TO 3 TABLESPOONS PURE MAPLE SYRUP, AGAVE, OR OTHER SWEETENER
- 1 TEASPOON HEMP COLD PRESS OIL
- 2 TABLESPOONS BIO CACAO POWDER
Soak the shelled hemp seeds in water for 20 min
Then move the shelled seeds into your blender with 3 cups of water ,salt.hemp-oil,bio cacao powder, vanilla, and the sweetener of your choice , and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until the seeds are completely pulverized. Use whole milk to maximize nutrition. Or strain for a smoother, more commercial-style milk for use in recipes.
To strain .. you can use a nut milk bag or a piece of cloth Made from hemp or bio cotton
Pour the milk into the bag/cloth, twisting the bag closed, and gently squeezing it to pass the liquid through.