Sweetened hemp milk from shelled hemp seeds
- 1 cup raw shelled hemp seeds
- 3 cups filtered/mineral water
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup ,agave, or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon hemp cold press oil
1. Soak the shelled hemp seeds in water for 20 min
2. Then move the shelled seeds into your blender with 3 cups of water ,salt.hemp-oil, vanilla.and the sweetener of your choice , and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until the seeds are completely pulverized. Use whole milk to maximize nutrition. Or strain for a smoother, more commercial-style milk for use in recipes.
3. To strain .. you can use a nut milk bag or a piece of cloth
Made from hemp or bio cotton
4. Pour the milk into the bag/cloth, twisting the bag closed, and gently squeezing it to pass the liquid through.
5.Store the milk in a sealed container in the fridge. Hemp milk will keep for about 3 days in a very cold fridge.